I used to think that naming OPI nail polishes was my true calling but I think I’ve found something even better—designing movie character emojis. How great would it be to have these movie character emojis at your fingertips? I definitely wouldn’t mind having these in my text arsenal…and while we are at it, can we finally have a unicorn and mermaid emoji too?!
Editor’s note: Star Wars and Disney characters not included because they all should have emojis obviously.
Contribution credit: Sienna Quirk
30. GROOT…and baby Groot. ‘Cause we are Groot.
29. EDWARD SCISSORHANDS. So misunderstood
28. TONY MONTANA. For when shit is getting real
27. ACE VENTURA. for those slap-happy/wacky moments.
26. WILLIAM WALLACE. FREEEEEEDOOOOMMMMM
25. GOLLUM. My precious…
24. WILSON THE VOLLEYBALL. BFFs for life
23. ET. ET phone home
22. Forrest Gump. For life pondering moments
21. ROCKY. In moments of victory
20. HARRY POTTER. When something can only be described as magical
19. MAXIMUS. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And he WILL have his vengeance…in this life or the next
18. PINK PANTHER. For stalking/sleuthing situations
17. HOLLY GOLIGHTLY. Girl’s night! #fancy
16. NAPOLEON DYNAMITE. Preferably dancing.
15. THE BRIDE from KILL BILL. For when you need to open a can of whoop-ass
14. RON BURGUNDY. Scotch, scotch scotch…into my belly.
13. THE DUDE (white russian included). The Dude abides
12. NEO. Deja vu/surreal expériences
11. LLOYD and HARRY. Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this… and totally redeem yourself!
10. V. Remember remember the 5th of November
9. THE TERMINATOR. I’ll be back/Hasta la vista, baby
8. GIZMO the mogwai. ’cause he’s ADORABLE
7. JAMES BOND. spy/lethario/gambling scenarios
6. HANNIBAL LECTER (with face mask). Stage five creeper
5. GHOSTBUSTERS. Who ya gonna call
4. JACK TORRANCE. Heeeeeeere’s Jooohnny!!!
3. JESSICA RABBIT. On fleek.
2. INDIANA JONES. When you’re feeling adventurous but also bookish
1. MERYL STREEP VARIETY PACK. Because we need a Meryl for every occasion